Friday, September 25, 2009

My Bad morning in detail

The Day I should have slept in
So i would like to tell everyone about the first hour of my day. First I think everyone should learn a few facts about me.
  1. I was raised to call wasps waspers, and until I started college I did not realize this was incorrect.
  2. I do not like my coffee strong at all.
  3. I cannot see without my contacts.
So here is my day.
Class starts at 9:05 I wake up at 9:16. I rush to class I am about 15ft away from class & I get stung by a wasp! I walk in set down & after a few min my prof asks whats wrong, The whole class heard me say WASPER, the prof even repeated it. Then today he decides he is going to have us take notes, which I cannot see because I don't have my contacts in. After class I decide I will go to Starbucks for a vanilla latte with extra vanilla. They give me a vanilla latte w 3x shots... What more will happen. That all happened in just one hour. I dread the rest of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment